Benefits and harms of hibiscus tea for men ─ what wins? After all, the properties of hibiscus tea for men are not widely known; however, the drink has not only a pleasant taste, but also has a beneficial effect on the body. In detail, we will tell you what a drink is and to whom it is useful. Hibiscus tea is made from dried leaves of hibiscus or Sudanese rose. In general, the plant is a native of India, but now it is cultivated almost everywhere, where the climate allows: Sudan, Egypt, Java, Sri Lanka, Mexico and Thailand. Flowers of this plant are not only used for making a drink, but also for adding to dishes, jam is made from them, they make confectionery, jelly.
In ancient Arabic writings one can find a description of this drink, it was called a drink of pharaohs, a royal drink. The whole use of the drink is due to its composition. Hibiscus has a general strengthening effect, acts as a bioregulator. It contains a small amount of vitamin C, amino acids, anthocyanins, tannins, flavonoids, pectin, polysaccharides. These components regulate metabolism, vascular permeability, are able to remove from the body salts of heavy metals and slags.
Plant flavonoids play a protective role, for example, they absorb part of the ultraviolet light, thereby reducing the amount of radiation that organisms receive. They are used as tannins, antibacterial agents. Quartzetin cleanses our body of harmful substances, among which are toxins, slags. The infusion of these petals has a protective action against hepatic cells. If the liver function is normalized, then the body can be cleansed of toxins, the synthesis and excretion of bile will be adjusted. Polysaccharides play an important role. They serve as a natural sorbent, clean the intestines, and also stimulate immune defense.
.Anthocyanins give the hibiscus tea a ruby color they are known for their activity similar to vitamin R Therefore the carcade tea strengthens the vessels, reduces the permeability of their walls. Anthocyanins have, according to experts, antitumor activity, reduce the amount of fat stores in the body. Hibiscus tea contains 13 amino acids, of which 6 are indispensable.
Phytotherapy points to the special role of hibiscus in the treatment of many diseases:
• It is used against infectious diseases. With dysbacteriosis, with furuncles, staphylococcus, in helminthic invasions.
• The hibiscus tea is brewed to normalize the pressure.
• As well as green tea for potency , hibiscus tea has an antispasmodic effect, due to which there is a choleretic effect, a lowering of blood pressure.
• To provide a diuretic effect.
• Hibiscus tea can have a lax effect.
• Just like coffee for potency , it is used to reduce weight, because it contains polyunsaturated fatty acids, anthocyanins, which destroy cholesterol and are able to burn fats.
• In the hibiscus tea there are such fruit acids as apple, lemon and wine. They improve metabolism at the cellular level, have antioxidant properties. Citric acid allows the use of hibiscus tea for the treatment of the upper respiratory tract, as well as inflammatory diseases of other organs (for example, with cystitis).
• Vitamin C has an antioxidant effect, promotes the fastest healing of wounds, and is a vitamin, without which the synthesis of normal collagen and elastin fibers is impossible. This fact confirms the role of ascorbic acid in strengthening the walls of blood vessels.
• Regular use of hibiscus tea will save you from the risk of developing atherosclerosis.
• With the help of hibiscus tea it is possible to cleanse the liver, remove toxins from the body, and improve the functions of the digestive system.
In addition, hibiscus is useful for strengthening immunity, and in Chinese medicine, hibiscus is used as a remedy for clots in the blood and formation of thrombi. What else is useful for hibiscus tea for men? Components of hibiscus have a calming effect, so it is recommended to drink to those who have an intense pace of life, there are psychological stresses, heavy mental labor. Often the erectile function suffers precisely because of mental exhaustion, nervous tension. Flavonoids help to overcome the chronic fatigue syndrome, easily transfer the next stress.
What is the use of hibiscus tea for men suffering from diseases of the urogenital system? The benefits of tea in such cases are obvious, because hibiscus to all of the above has a diuretic effect, that is, with inflammation of the urinary tract, frequent urination makes it possible to get rid of the bacteria in them. Also, the bactericidal action of the constituents of hibiscus tea is noted, so the use of the drink for infectious inflammatory diseases is quite justified. Anthocyanins in the hibiscus petals support the heart and blood vessels, because the diseases of this system entail the failure of many organs, including those responsible for the potency. A tea drink made from hibiscus benefits both the female and the male body. In women, hibiscus tea normalizes the monthly cycle, reduces pain and bleeding, while in men it increases sexual desire and increases potency.
Whether all men can drink hibiscus tea? Unfortunately, there are contraindications for the use of this useful drink. Even those who have excellent health, it is not recommended to drink more than 3 cups a day.
After tea drinking it is necessary to rinse the oral cavity with water, as the drink is acidic, and this harms the tooth enamel. Do not use it to persons who are addicted to hypotension, to those who are undergoing hormone therapy. Since the drink contains organic acids, it is not recommended to drink it to people with diseases of the stomach and intestines, for example, ulcers or gastritis with high acidity. During an exacerbation of kidney stone disease, other diseases of the kidneys and bladder, too, you cannot drink hibiscus tea.
It is more prudent to be allergic to people receiving antineoplastic drugs and drugs to reduce pressure. For all the others, hibiscus tea represents an excellent drink, both for thirst quenching and for health promotion.